Sunday, January 2, 2011

Keeping It Real

Hello New Year, Hello Blog again!

I have been MIA on my blog for quite a while and it feels so good to be back.  There had been so much happening over the last quarter of 2010 - head spinning and all that. 

With all of the turmoil wrapped up and put away, it is now time to GET REAL and KEEP IT REAL.  I will not make resolutions.  I will not judge.  I will just live as happy and healthy a life as I can.  More random acts of kindness will be performed more than in the past.  I just love the idea of anonymous blessings.  I may even try a giveaway or two!



My knitting life has been a great sustaining force in my life and will continue to be.  I thank all of the wonderful people that have touched me and have allowed me to touch them with this craft I like to call, Artistry.   

My family is my inspiration each moment; happy sad, funny, supportive, loving, mischievious, stubborn, and sweet.

Such a textured life.  Thank you and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment