Friday, April 16, 2010

My First Pattern Loopy Spa Mitt

I am so proud to announce that I have published my first pattern on Ravelry.  For those not in the know, Ravelry is this great social website that is geared toward fiber artists, designers.  Folks who knit, crochet, spin fiber, weave, and sellers of all related goodies.

Being part of a community like this is very rewarding. 

My pattern is a mitt that can be used in the bath, shower or if you are so inclined you can use it in the kitchen as well.  It came about as I was preparing a swap package for someone in one of the Rav groups that I participate in.  I saw this wonderful washcloth by Karen Schoren called, The Luxurious Loop Washcloth, but it was made using sportweight cotton and I wanted something more substantial - worsted weight.  So the Loopy Spa Mitt was born.   I hopy you enjoy making this as much as I did.  The loops can get a little monotonous but the end result is so worth it.

 If you would like to download a free copy, use the following link 


No comments:

Post a Comment